Welcome to Jackie's freelance profile!
Can work in or around Glasgow
- Suggested rate € 750 / day
- Experience 7+ years
This freelancer will be available again on 19.10.2023
Location and workplace preferences
- Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around Glasgow and 50km
- Business sector
- Civic & Social Organizations
- Public sector
- Education & E-learning
- Consulting & Audits
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Jackie in a few words
I have extensive experience of managing inclusive consultation and participation processes and influencing cultural and organisational change.
I am enthusiastic about making positive change happen, communicating this to others, and encouraging people to get involved. I am a confident leader, instilling a culture of compassion, mutual respect, and continual improvement.
I am always keen to further my professional development, and seek opportunities to improve my skills and knowledge, and I enjoy supporting and encouraging others to develop their skills and qualities too.
I have an optimistic, problem-solving approach to life, and am a compassionate, respectful, and supportive person. The foundation for all my work practice is outcomes focussed, person centred, and values based.
Areas of Expertise:
Design and delivery of improvements in social care services and settings
Leadership support and development
Person centred practice
Stakeholder consultation and engagement
Facilitating collaboration and partnership working
Research and evaluation
Developing your Organisation
I can support you to create the culture required in transforming and managing change across your organisation, develop your teams and managers to deliver best practice in line with policies and procedures, and facilitate improvements in your performance
I do this by:
• supporting your transformation and improvement programme
• facilitating collaborative activities and co-production
• developing teams and individuals
• making meetings more effective
• compiling policies, procedures, practice guidelines and documents
• facilitating process mapping and evaluation
• supporting change management activities
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted