Welcome to Aalyiah's freelance profile!
Writer, art director, creative director, editor
Can work in or around Paris
- Suggested rate € 500 / day
- Experience 7+ years
This freelancer is available full-time but hasn't confirmed their availability in over 7 days.
Location and workplace preferences
- Paris, France
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around Paris and 50km
- Project length
≥ 6 months
- Business sector
- Consulting & Audits
- Entertainment & Leisure
- Fashion & Cosmetics
- Film & AV
- Company size
250 - 999 people
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Aalyiah in a few words
WeAr Global Magazine
Writer & Editor (Freelance) - As a freelancer
• Writing articles showcasing emerging European fashion designers, trends, and luxury retail experiences for a UK lifestyle magazine.
• Facilitating fashion shoots on-site in Paris during exclusive trade shows to provide a platform to emerging designers.
• Contributing ideas, conducting research, and peer-editing other writers' drafts with meticulous attention to detail.
• Cultivating a network of fashion industry contacts and leveraging relationships to boost brand visibility and prestige.
Charu Marketing Agency
Operation Director - As a freelancer
• Writing, editing, and tailoring 400+ blog posts featured on clients' websites.
• Creating editorial & visual style guides to ensure quality and consistency across branded messaging.
• Crafting unique captions and designing graphics for daily postings, resulting in a 60% increase in followers across the client portfolio.
• Representing each client on social media when attentively responding to customer queries.
• Sharing expertise in content creation, editorial strategy, and customer success with client executives.
POPOUT Art Studio
Press & Media
Editorial & Creative Director - As a freelancer
• Overseeing the creative strategy behind an annual multimedia magazine that sold 25K copies worldwide.
• Leading a newsroom where 50+ writers pitched ideas, peer-edited each others' work, and covered BIPOC artists.
• Generating $9K ad revenue from fashion, hospitality, and health & wellness brands.
• Executing printing & distribution plans to ensure that the publication achieves retail success.
• Curating an interactive website with an intuitive user experience and eCommerce platform.
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted
The American University of Paris
Clark Atlanta University
Fashion Design & Merchandising