Welcome to Angharad's freelance profile!
Copywriter, content strategist and head of content
Works remotely from London
- Suggested rate € 450 / day
- Experience 7+ years
This freelancer is available full-time but hasn't confirmed their availability in over 7 days.
Location and workplace preferences
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Remote only
- Primarily works remotely
- Business sector
- Entertainment & Leisure
- Fashion & Cosmetics
- Health & Wellness
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Angharad in a few words
During my career, I’ve led the content marketing team for the luxury fashion division at THG; developed and executed content strategies for interior design and homeware brands at Indesign Media; led the global content team at skincare brand Jurlique; and worked across markets in Europe, APAC and the US.
I have experience across all things content - web, print, photography, video, PR, social media, big campaigns, influencer marketing, and brand building and tone of voice. I've helped launch new brands, resurrect flailing ones, and built talented content teams from scratch.
Now freelance, I work with global brands, publications, small startups and creative agencies around the world. Here are a few things I do:
- Content strategy, direction and management
- Copywriting, including tone of voice, web, social media, blog, email, PR and 'big ideas'
- Online and print editorial features
- Social media strategy and management
You can take a look at some of my work at angharadjones.co.uk
Freelance Copywriter & Content Strategist
Examples of my work can be found at angharadjones.co.uk
I've worked with:
- GEMME, a fine jewellery online marketplace based in Australia. Ahead of the launch of GEMME, I created a content strategy that aligned with the premium brand and its business goals, and created a 12-month marketing calendar complete with campaign ideas.
- Studio Messa, a creative production studio based in Sydney that creates experiential, content and digital solutions for brands such as Nike, Hennessy, Bulgari and more. As Studio Messa's copywriter, I write case studies for all activations, as well as thought pieces for their blog.
- The Body Shop, a global skin and bodycare brand. Over a 2-month contract, I joined the copy team to bring The Body Shop's Christmas 2022 campaign to life, writing copy for landing pages, social, paid search, display, press releases and email (agency: Wellcom London)
- Exclusive Collection, a British premium hospitality group. As part of an extensive rebrand, I created a new tone of voice and channel guidelines, alongside new brand stories, messaging and positioning.
- Bloom & Wild, the online florist that cares wildly. Over a 6-month freelance contract as Senior Copywriter, I wrote copy for all marketing channels, established tone of voice for the B2B arm of the business, and worked with the creative team to develop seasonal campaign concepts.
- The Local Project, an Australian interior design and architecture magazine. I regularly contribute to The Commercial Project - an exploration of new residential and retail spaces in Sydney and Melbourne.
- Softer Volumes, an Australian lifetsyle magazine with a focus on great design. I regularly contribute written editorial festures.
Fashion & Cosmetics
Global Content Lead
In this role I:
- Created a multi-channel content and social media strategy to be used across all markets
- Planned and managed monthly content creation and distribution including blogs, web pages, video, imagery and social media assets
- Developed a new content sharing and reporting process across all markets
- Worked with the in-house creative studio to create and develop seasonal campaigns and product launches
- Worked with global PR teams to establish influencer relationships and campaigns that reached wider brand and business goals
- I was responsible for doubling the global Instagram's following, and increasing average engagement rate from 3% to 6%
Indesign Media Asia Pacific
Senior Content Editor
In this contract role, I wrote and edited a variety of branded content for Indesign and Habitus magazines, as well as created and implemented content marketing strategies for external clients in the architecture and design industries.
Content Marketing Manager
Responsibilities included writing/creating all editorial content and editorial-based emails for Coggles, (including the Sunday Supplement), and directing the editorial/social media content strategies for all of the luxury fashion sites.
Working with the wider marketing team as well as CRM, design and trading teams, I ensured that our content and social media was in line with wider business strategies, was consistently innovative and engaging and that on-site content was SEO-led.
Other duties included blogger and PR outreach and organising events, working with external brands to create original content marketing campaigns, and attending and reporting on London Fashion Week, London Fashion Week Men's and Copenhagen Fashion Week.
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted
BA English Language