Welcome to Ieva's freelance profile!
Works remotely from Derby
- Rate On-demand
- Experience 7+ years
This freelancer is available part-time (Evenings & weekends) but hasn't confirmed their availability in over 7 days.
Part-time, Evenings & weekends
Location and workplace preferences
- Derby, England, United Kingdom
- Remote only
- Primarily works remotely
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Ieva in a few words
I work in Transport and Logistics area as a Freight Forwarding Co-Ordinator for over 10 years. I have experience in managing the efficiency of movements within Great Britain and Europe, helping the Customer in choosing the most effective route for freight. Working with 3rd party haulage/distribution. I have experience creating TAD/EAD/ Import Clearance with Descartes software.
Freight forwarding Co-Ordinator
• Deliver an exceptional level of service to each customer by listening to concerns and answering questions.
• Plan and develop the company's weekly service Great Britain - Baltic States - Great Britain, positively impacting the company's growth.
• Manage the efficiency of movements within Great Britain and Europe. Help the Customer in choosing the most effective route for freight.
• Plan & manage domestic projects within Great Britain, such as Exhibitions & events.
• Coordinate each movement from A to Z, including customs clearance, and communicating with customers & drivers.
• Create EAD/SAD / Import Clearance with Descartes system. Established customer base for Customs clearance.
• Monitor TAD and import clearance in other European countries using trusted agents.
• Ensure the profitability of all transport movements.
• Work with 3rd party haulage/distribution.
• Solely negotiated and managed several large projects for an oversized cargo, bringing profitable results and established new customer relationships.
• Deal with claims and damage control.
• Chase CMR/POD, issuing Invoices, chasing debtors.
• Work with Excel, Word & Operation System RIVILE. Helped to improve the image of the company by designing up to date Invoice / Job Order templates.
• Trained new employees.
• Offered motivational leadership to ensure high-performing logistics teams, consistently exceeding targets.
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted
Bachelor of Science in Business Management
Bachelor's degree, Business management/logistics
NCFE Level 2 Certificate in lean organisation management techniques: NCFE Level 2 Certificate in lean organisation management techniquesTresham College
Business and Administration Level 2: Business and AdministrationMoulton College
Level 3 Certificate in Customs Compliance: CustomsThe UK Customs Academy
Introduction to Export Licensing ControlsTHE INSTITUTE OF EXPORT & INTERNATIONAL TRADE
UK & US Export Controls: A Basic UnderstandingTHE INSTITUTE OF EXPORT & INTERNATIONAL TRADE
Customs Declaration Service - AdvancedTHE INSTITUTE OF EXPORT & INTERNATIONAL TRADE